Thursday, May 28, 2009

Strangulation Comes To Mind

To love pure and chaste from afar –
is that not a description of the mother
of a teenage son also; he is so big, in-
accessible, focused on his own life; - I
have no-one to cuddle, self-sufficient;
no-one depends on me

That is fine - sets me free to do other things,
strangulation comes to mind, I feel redundant
in life, no meaning for anyone, except to provide
the money to get things done; I should depart
this life, except Nici likes me reading Winter-
smith; when reading “Love of Seven Dolls”

Remembered I had read it to Carine; if Nici
wants, I can read this one also – but she has
her own beau, I like the fellow; but not losing
her devotion, life is NOT a worthwhile situation,
no wonder my parents messed up; I should
throw in the towel -

My death is worth a lot in money, I should go
explore other dimensions as a
non-physical entity!

“Love of Seven Dolls” = Book by Paul Gallico
Carine = My eldest daughter

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...