Thursday, May 14, 2009

Forced To Live For Choosing To Be Born

I’ve discovered King Pie – they sell a Russian and
cheese pie that actually allows me to survive, this
is amazing, all other pies causes murder and may-
hem in my system, but this one only causes sinus,
with only my nose blocked and an increased degree
of stupidity, I’m very happy to eat this, though I grow
tired afterwards and had better skip a few days to
breathe for a while

Hubby is helping Tiaan with a project while I’m
planning how to hide my growing fatigue and get
through the evening without the family finding out
about my allergic symptoms - today I shall ingest
honey and cinnamon again - and I wonder how
many of the women in the asylum where Sister
Luke, alias the Nun Gabrielle, worked; were caught
in chemical imbalances which

Might have been rectified with a proper diet – to
keep people alive who try to commit suicide is ab-
solutely wrong; I think we should be free to decide
when our lives lost all purpose and meaning instead
of being forced into straightjackets or stuffed into
baths for eight hours at a time as in my book, only
heads protruding from a hole in the covering of
wood – women ravaged by mental

And emotional pain who could never act sane again –
they are watched like caged animals to prevent them
from committing suicide; yet if we are forced to live
simply because we made the mistake of choosing to
be born; we have no freedom at all!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...