Thursday, May 28, 2009

Like loving Each Other!

My twin sister called – I can’t handle
the world – I thought – what would
Hanlie have said, what would she
advise - and replied, change into
an attitude of respect

Send out positive vibes, don’t blame
old nursing sisters for being wrong,
they are willing to serve, albeit in
the wrong way, simply go inside,
calm the flame

Burning in your mind – and she said
Thank you, it helped talking to you –
it means Hanlie’s charm actually
works even when she is not about
do I work in heaven – or what?

Called my sister later – I felt better,
she reported, after talking to you –
and all-time first, hallelujah! –
and made peace at work,
explained to my director

Now all is peace and calm – part of
the remedy I recommended was to
drink a lot of wine; she got there
while remaining sober and
sane

It’s just like we are real sisters – it’s
just like getting along – like loving
each other! Oh, what do you say,
brother?!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...