Saturday, May 30, 2009

Self-Satisfied Complainants

I’ve been given a list of letters to
translate – self-righteous people
complaining about not getting
respect for their rights, about
strangers daring to drive through
their town, about money they
should have had, about dis-
honesty and dishonor following
upon attempts to feed a family of
five as well as the family-in-law –

People seeing themselves as
entitled to everything they desire
while persecuting everybody else
who breathes the same air; the
more self-satisfied the complainant,
the less impressed I am, feeling they
should allow breathing space to all,
believe in good motives, even when
all attempts at goodness or happiness
fall by the wayside…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...