Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Experimenting Isn’t Good!

Last night I felt adventurous, decided to change
the amounts of cinnamon and honey, see why the
learned men prescribe the use in specific doses –
it was a mistake, I couldn’t sleep, my stomach did
keep burning, my system felt out of kilter, seems
too much cinnamon is an overload, back to basics,
one day without the wonder medicine and tomorrow
I’ll stick to prescribed dosages – with judicious tots
of vodka, of course, James Bond would have been
overjoyed, though I take mine stirred, not shaken –
I feel shaken enough by all the wild imaginings my
weird mind brings, a slight stirring is all I can handle
right now….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...