Friday, May 8, 2009

99 Unfolded Administrative Dimensions

Ntsoaki sent my Performance Assessment and
Review Forms back, they must tally with the
Performance Agreement and they don’t

I, good slave that I am, retrieved the originals with
great effort and changed the weighting to conform,
presented the forms to Karen, the boss

For the required signatures - No, she said - Look for
a version of the Performance Agreement that already
conforms to the Assessment and Review Forms

Exactly the opposite of what I was told to do, good
brain-dead donkey that I am, I trudged back to my
seat and started the arduous trek

Through ALL the documents saved on the G-drive,
looking for the elusive Agreement that should contain
the required weightings as dreamt of

in Plato’s perfect world of beautiful forms where reality
consists of 99% dead, invisible stuff called administration
which takes priority to colourful, melodious, tactile reality

For every phenomenon we see, there is 99 unfolded
dimensions to be covered administratively, now I
understand String Theory!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...