Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happily Honeyed For Tonight

After eating meat that’s off, the kids and
I being sick, I had fever and cooled off till
I caught a cold – now time to try the cin-
namon-and-honey cold treatment

One tablespoon lukewarm honey with a
quarter spoon cinnamon powder for three
days – it will clear the sinuses, the email
says – I’d really be surprised

Lukewarm honey tastes better than cold,
the mixture is less overpowering than the
arthritis stuff that needs vodka to make it
palatable, I apply Occam’s razor to

Everything and the beautiful simplicity of plain
cinnamon and honey as a cure-all for most
diseases sounds super-simple to me and
totally accessible to even

The poorest person, my parents can’t afford ex-
pensive medicine; the homemade remedies they
try keep them healthy, happy and amazingly
alive – while hubby refuses

To consider anything but state-of-the-art medication
for cholesterol, the honey-plan sounds nonsensical
to him, but I love everything unconventional, the
cheaper and more basic, the better

Now to await results, happily honeyed for tonight!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...