Monday, May 11, 2009

Intolerance For Idiotic Rules

I’m never going to be healthy, I get so angry
about nit-picking and stupidity, the only way
I can become chemically balanced is to have
both my renal glands removed so that the
upsurge of adrenaline won’t cause these
angry moods – the real cure for me is to get
drunk and stay drunk until the day I die – I
used to wonder why my father moved from
job to job and why my brothers can’t work
for a boss, now I realize it is because of our
intolerance for idiotic rules, you have to play
a game in your place of work and accept the
dictates of idiots, I have been able to keep
my job by doctoring the symptoms of anger
and distress, by following a diet for my system
being a mess due to anger turned inward and
frustration swallowed all the time; the only
peace I’ll ever know is when I learn to accept
illogical rules made for the sake of torturing
the soul and no other sensible reason on
earth; if I did not have writing as an outlet;
I would have died of suppressed anger,
that’s for sure!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...