Monday, May 4, 2009

Good Boss Is Spike Milligan

The e-mail goblin at Interpol’s magic post
are sending messages with a vengeance,
every message comes through more than
once and June has to sift through them all,
not a moment’s peace, she creates good
administration, following correct procedures
with religious ecstasy; then she has to deal
with such philistines, it must hurt her orderly
mind, I’m just so thankful the task of sorting
them out does not fall on me because I would
have joked so much we would have laughed
for a week and nothing would have been done;
when you find a gathering with a group of
clowns in the corner, this is where you’ll find
me, I’m not the main harlequin but I love to
laugh and would give about anything for a
good joke, somehow this is not a good omen
for great administration, my idea of a suitable
boss is Spike Milligan - and Giovanni Guareschi
is my idea of a great manager, just think how
much fun it would be to work with Till
Eulenspiegel, and Baron von Münchhausen
would have made a magical accompaniment
in any work situation!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...