Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Twin Will Return

Everybody should have at least one friend
with whom they can share their problems
and sorrows, their secret joys and hopes
for happy tomorrows

I used to confide in my sibling, my twin brother,
we shared one soul, he never divulged a word
to anyone, then he went away, now there is
no-one for me

Nobody to apply to for advice, nobody to con-
fess my failures to; my positive books says
everyone has something to teach me, they
are here for a purpose

I should not wait for Godot; so I look around,
talk to everyone, but the place of trust is
empty in me, my heart longs for a
different dimension

In which I can be free, this world has
no space for me; I carry on with
blind hope that my twin
will return...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...