Friday, May 29, 2009

Dominion Of The Snow Queen

The little girl never gave up hope, kept
searching for the little boy who used to
be her best friend, even though a shard
of glass in his heart

Made him forget her, she continued her
quest, determined to free him from what-
ever curse had changed him, she found
him in the Dominion of the Snow Queen

He did not recognize her; she cried warm
tears of sorrow and joy, melting the shard
of glass in his heart, her tears washed the
pulverized glass from his eyes

He recognised his little friend, remembered
their good times and returned to the land of
the sun; this makes me smile, am I looking
for you – or are you looking for me

Did I forget you or did you forget me after
first recognition; who was deceived, I who
thought I recognised a soul mate, or you
who saw – what? I wonder -

Every single day…

Fairytales “The Snow Queen”

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...