Sunday, May 10, 2009

This Morning’s Experiment

Last night I slept well, so my mixture was fine,
this morning I licked the paste supposed to cleanse
the face – what did you expect, honey with a little
cinnamon – simply delicious, a multi-purpose
paste, very little ends up on the face

Feeling bad afterwards I remedied by eating
chocolate, the only panacea solving all kinds of
problems, eyes going out of focus, chocolate
remedies the phenomenon, I’ve rejected every-
thing claimed by dieticians

Eating whatever my system demands, should it
be cyanide or arsenic I’ll concede, it is quite clear
science is schizophrenic, every other day a new
thing will kill us; sugar, salt, alcohol, tea, coffee,
meat, Disprin – the very next day

New research indicates otherwise; the only research
I set store by is checking myself, if I survive without
pain, anything is fine, if it brings headache or sinus,
I throw it off my list, if I can rectify

By drinking alcohol, so much the better, it still is the
way of the gods, and who am I to differ from them?

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...