Monday, September 26, 2011

Cake And Icing Alone

Monday night – what a pity the joy of last night
inspired me to try some new ideas - a change
of diet seemed the very thing to mark this new
feeling of happiness, tonight insomnia caused
by food proves I cannot eat the healthy wheat
diet preached by dieticians

The inner bubble carried me beyond the point
of endurance, my head in a vice-grip means no
access to any of my heroines, when I breakfast
on cake and deal with blood sugar fluctuations
life feels better than the chemical depression
caused by nutritious wheat

Fat causes migraine, on cake and icing alone
no-one can live – I wish I could feel well in my
skin and comfortable in my body, escape the
feverish reaction to food which makes me feel
like an alien spirit entombed in a human body,
now how to escape in a dream…

[Sunday night ecstasy and bliss, many brilliant stories
also, a myriad heroines – I believe whatever sacrifice
or endurance tomorrow requires, I am safe in an inner
bauble of wonderful dreams, need not send my own
self anywhere as an infinite number of heroines goes
all over the world to do the magnificent things
suggested by myths, parables and legends]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...