Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Magic Recipe

I watch A Thousand Ways To Die with avid interest,
amazed that nothing worked I ever tried, walking in
the wrong lane in a one way; apparently quite a few
people got killed when they just instituted it, but not
me – I stepped in front of a taxi as the robot turned
green – everybody shaking their heads, waving me
on; walking in front of speeding cars - my guardian
angel pulled me back

Falling off the roof when I was a kid, charging in front
of a car on my bike in primary school, my twin sis got
a talk-to; running into the streets late at night, walking
at the lake-side, offering my services at clubs – they
gave me one look and then showed me the door;
yet these idiots on TV get killed all the time, what
is the magic recipe, what should I do to get free
before I grow old and ugly?

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...