Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dictates Of Inner Being

Reading Angel Kids by Jacky Newcomb, I am
determined to see it through though I am not
the right target group, she wrote this book for
those who have never read about paranormal
and supernatural events, could you believe it
she asks, using too many exclamation marks

Yet I must finish what I started, happy people
reporting their kids seeing angels and spirits -
answer questions about weird experiences –
why continue if I dislike the style - my spirit
longs for things more stimulating than fun
and laughter; let me fulfil the requirements

Set by my soul, I cannot escape the dictates
of my inner being, only watching TV leaves
me cross-eyed while going beserk…


Angel Kids by Jacky Newcomb
Hay House 2008

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...