Friday, September 9, 2011

Tape Recorder Minds

Reading ‘Mind Power for Children’, under its influence
I glued silver glitter on a blue box, pestered Nici about
childhood experiences she never shared with me, she
showed me the door protecting her privacy; I called
Tiaan my sweetheart, he reacted no better

Our tape recorder minds record every thought we think*
and replay it in similar situations, positive affirmations can
replace every negative thought, the kids should repeat - I
can do anything I set my mind to - this I do not believe,
after years of practice I never learnt to play the piano

But I love - I’m always in the right place at the right time -
and my favourite is - I am a good friend to myself - as I
shall teach my kids since our inner being is the only
thing we take with us into the afterlife


‘Mind Power for Children’ by John Kehoe and Nancy
Fischer , 2002 Transcontinental Printing, Canada

*“Our tape recorder minds record every thought we think”
quoted from p. 39

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...