Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Myriad Heroines

Tonight sheer ecstasy and bliss, first Tiaan discovered Strictly Come
Dancing for me and I could lose myself in those dancing heroines, then
Vin Diesel in the movie XXX stole the show by encouraging the individual
to make a difference, then Wizards of Waverley Place had Alex experience
romance in a magical journal

I have many magic stories also, but it is never me featuring, I have a myriad
heroines, based on the stories I loved when I was a kid, every book I liked
gets assimilated into it, every noble thought or deed integrated, so it is a
varied kaleidoscope that encompasses more than this universe, after
such a wonderful Sunday night

I am convinced that whatever sacrifice or endurance tomorrow requires,
I shall be safe in an inner bauble created by the wonderful dreams of
tonight, happy to know that I need not send my own self anywhere
there are an infinite number of heroines to go all over the world
and do all the magnificent things

Recounted in stories and visions

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...