Thursday, September 29, 2011

Farewell in a Castle

Finally the matric farewell in a medieval castle,
we are prepared with shiny silver sandals and
silver clips for the hair, I furthered my quest for
all things black, found a dark midnight top in the
shop where Nici bought silver accessories

I trust she will have fun, appointment at the hair-
dresser to come, we drove to the venue to make
sure of the route, had breakfast together and then
time stopped, waiting impatiently for time to pass,
she by reading about Shadow-hunters while I am

Restless, unable to settle, undecided what to do
to get through the hours until the last minute dash
begins – she may not dress too early, may not be
late for the photographs – now I understand why
Nici has been tense since last night…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...