Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Few Feet From The Ground

My new sandals are magical, they
change the pavement and tiles when
making contact, making them heave in
sine waves, changing my walk into a
delightful emotional experience

My sandals make the world shine,
change me first into a nymph floating
above, then into a willow waving around in
the breeze while my bewitched feet do
the walking around, I could not stop

Went past the office building a few
feet from the ground, falling in love with
the sensation of breathing deeply with my
thoughts taking an enchanting hold of
my mind, swinging freely

Lost in my dreams…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...