Tuesday, September 27, 2011

An Overall Storyline

1. FOR me karma and reincarnation sound a lot more logical, applicable
and enjoyable than religions with laws and threats, I love these beautiful
arguments:

- “There is so much to experience and accomplish by living a life from different
perspectives, it is incredibly useful to explore a particular lesson or issue
from various perspectives.”

- “Karma translates energy from one lifetime to another so it is carried forward
as part of an ongoing storyline.”

- “Karma glues reincarnated lives together, the transition material that allows the
overall storyline to make sense.”


2. MY experience much more agrees with this description of a human life than with
experiences described by the authors of fiction and religion and normal people:

- “Being human is inherently limiting for a spirit who knows it is completely divine, filled
with love and connected to the universe.”


3. THE following more accurately describes my experience of moments of highest
and deepest ecstatic joy, way beyond any other experience, love included –
moments of such marvelous insight that they transcend reality into a different
realm with a heightened consciousness that is pure bliss:

- “A soul might create a series of lifetimes and events as signposts along the way –
moments to experience or lessons to learn in a progression that makes sense
from the perspective of your higher purpose.”

Such experiences of moments of insight and wisdom I had as a child and in my
student years were the BEST of my life - indescribably wonderful – love is but
an imitation of this joy.


4. MY feelings are also reflected in these words:

- “If humanity evolve in a direction that do not serve your soul's
highest interest, you may stop reincarnating as a human and incarnate
in some other world.”

I DO NOT like the direction in which humanity is evolving – materialism
and positivism - and would like to incarnate in a more spiritual world.


I love these explanations and associate with them. Even when allergy makes
me feel so ill that I cannot read anything - when NOTHING makes sense and
I cannot think – I can still read and appreciate theories on karma and
reincarnation.

I use my brain dysfunction as a criterion to determine the value of everything
for me, and then only a few things start to shine: Certain children’s books and
this kind of spiritual material remain valid and uplifting - while the world and
cold, intellectual material lose value and meaning.

Existential crisis is infinitely valuable to help me discover what works for me
and remains valuable wisdom and jewels of insight when the dross of
human experience is blown away.


[Quotes from:

http://www.akashictransformations.net/ARonFREE]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...