Thursday, September 1, 2011

Friday Headache

A Friday headache – after getting angry, after venting
and blowing fire, I am still stuck with a headache, tired
after sleeping badly last night; ate something forbidden,
of course, just seemed right to experiment, I paid dearly
with feverish outbursts and inability to lie still, this mistake
is costing me today

I sent upbraiding messages to my foreign correspondent
because he is despondent, worried about pollution and
ecology - I was so worried when I was nine, it messed up
my youth - but when I saw that the problem of erosion
did not worry anybody else, I decided to bury the hachett
and get on with life

I am stuck in the office with a mind like a sieve, the words
in my text falling through, no countercurrent of equivalent
terms converting the French into English - I am eternally
hungry and no food can arrest the digestive problem, and
never eating fried chicken skin again, evil, crisp and brown –
gluttony truly is a deadly sin

Though it does not kill, it just makes my life a misery…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...