Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Existential Crises Of Exercises

I feel guilty enough as it is, to insist on starting
a new exercise program does not help at all –
first I need to feel better, overcome boredom
by focusing on something worthwhile

I feel like a rinsed out dishcloth, I have Mary
Poppins and Bedknobs and Broomsticks with
which to escape reality – and the love life of
the Milky Way Galaxy to sort out

Her affair with the Great Attractor proved to be
non-existent, she is enthralled by Mr Shapley
Supercluster, as dark and mysterious as could
be, tomorrow I must go hunting for

More astronomical information in order to piece
together the new imbroglio between Miss Milky
Way and Mr Shapley of Unknown Mysterious
Dark Matter fame – therefore, let’s forget

The existential crises of exercises…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...