Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pondering The Words

“Get into the Vibration of Creation for absolute absence of resistance, achieve complete alignment with all you have become and desire, bring to physical experience everything you want; the key is to be intent on appreciation of self” – Abraham

Pondering the words of my guru, appreciation of self is needed, made me come to the following conclusions: I do not belong here, if I am to appreciate myself with my lack of ability in politics and current news items, being in enemy territory simply teaches me what I really want and where I belong – in a spiritual atmosphere pondering the values of eternity

I should not be wasting the time of other people with my unsuitable presence, I cannot formulate any ideas or learn anything and I need NOT hate myself for it, only need to find a way to get out of the situation, turn my eyes to another horizon where my little gifts could be gainfully employed - I learned there are different kinds of people and I should not be allowed to attend events set by them

Why should it bother me that I am the fly in the ointment of other people’s dreams, they are welcome to show me the door and chuck me out if my limited ideas do not suit them, no need to cry unto heaven because I am a simpleton, everybody has the right to be what they are and those who have to tolerate us should receive our deepest condolences and empathy

I cannot drown myself to please them, cannot leap into the cannibals’ pot to feed them, I am sincerely sorry I am here where a better should have been but since nobody else is here, I cannot change their fate of putting up with me, though I commiserate knowing how awful it feels to spoil their broth, yet we all have to put up with terrible things

Which are mostly intolerable and we shall all survive, for better or worse…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...