Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dumb And Stupid Again

As long as we do not mention forbidden subjects
we shall be fine, as long as we project discomfort
on anything else and make ourselves believe that
blue is red and grey is white, as long as my ego is
shoved aside

The inner mind can assert itself and accept failures
I cannot face while still misleading myself, I cannot
master the subject of politics, the attempt to do so
break my spirits, I hate the news and always will,
tomorrow going back

To the most humiliating experience, unable to
function in class; oh well, the pain shall pass
one moment at a time, maybe if I carry some
of the pain now tomorrow will not be so bad,
at least, it will not be a surprise

When I grow dumb and stupid again, crying
tonight will mitigate the pain of tomorrow

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...