Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I And Me Hologram

Another endless wake all through the night
for eating curry and spice and all things nice
gourmandise, of course, my body does not
process things I eat - tonight I promised my-
self I shall follow the only diet that worked
before, I lurch and lumber along, living my
life skulking behind a door – climbing into
wardrobes, wearing black - trying to be in-
conspicuous, too tired to listen to conver-
sations, too fatigued to crack a joke or even
dream my dreams – this is terrible: when I
am too tired to dream, life is meaningless

I MUST get my life back – my current regime
of food and pills is not working very well, lost
the ability to transcend bodily life by floating
in astral regions; fatigue follows me wherever
I go, sooner or later I succumb and stop trying
to overcome muscle fatigue and mental spasm
and sleepless nights; I have no safe place to
which to run; everyone tries helping me with-
out understanding the cause of the problem –
the only thing I can do is read my own book –
my Eternal Prayer is, Our Father who art in
heaven, please bring me illustrated books

To rest my eyes and let my mind rejoice, I
am so bored sitting still and motionless as
allergy symptoms proliferate; no-one can
conjure a vision to dissolve the material
aspect of this hologram called “I” and
“Me”…


No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...