Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Magic Context


Last night I read Alice in Wonderland,
once again her conversation with the
Crying Mock Turtle and the Gryphon
worked its enchantment

Gave me the feeling of being safe with
Alice in a magic context, a safe social
situation where wondering at marvels
is all that is required

To love and enjoy life - and -
I LOVED it!

I love this experience which is probably
illegal – no grown-up has the right to
experience so much joy in such a
little thing – I am privileged

To tell you about it without being ashamed
of this feeling, it would be unfair to demand
I give it up as other compulsory joys
do not work for me

Cannot be recaptured and relived
in the same scrumptious way...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...