Friday, March 18, 2011

Terrifyingly Empty

Lost my dream, invisible to begin with,
used to give me sustenance, without it
I have no fire in my heart, I am become
a dead golem without a sacred chem in
my head; everything I think stays inside
as there are no dream people to talk to

I need to revive the feeling that there is
someone out there who cares what I as-
pire to - feeling apathetic and unheard -
languishing in silence without the power
conferred by hope, I have to pull myself
up by my own boot-strings

Fabricate an alternative world where tele-
pathy provides communication – I cannot
stay in this material illusion, loneliness is
killing me, physical reality feels so empty,
so absolutely, terrifyingly empty…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...