Wednesday, March 30, 2011

An Untouchable

I love using the sun as symbol, the sun ‘per se’
and ‘as such’ just as he is, is wonderful; as usual
autumn is a most painful process and I have to
write about it, fearing you will say I am always
writing about the same things

I like the idea of love because it reminds me of
the sun – NOT the other way round, I do not like
the sun because he reminds me of love – the sun
comes first, love is but a weak image of the sun

The imagery of you as poet sibling takes your presence
out of the sun’s eternal movement and the uncertainty of
the fluctuations of friendship relations and puts it on a
higher mental basis - inviolate

You are an idea in my mind eternally, an ideal high
above the world’s treacherous cycles, safe in an
ideal dimension, as sibling you are my Platonic
friend and confidant - no fear that physical and
emotional chemical cycles will change anything

You are beyond the physical presence of the sun
on a separate plane, an untouchable, forever
unchanging – and it is magnificent!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...