Monday, March 7, 2011

Swallow Her Whole

An insulting letter to the Receiver of Revenue – and I have
friends who work there, I hope they will demand even more
aching interest increases after this citizen’s self-righteous
missive composed in such a hostile and aggressive, tone

I hope this kind of nastiness is scorned in total silence –
that the toads and vipers she spat out against ordinary
officials conducting their lives turn upon her and swallow
her whole –how dare she use such cruel invective on

People who try to serve – may she and her letter just vanish
into oblivion so that nobody will be required to see the
awful red flames in her dark aura, may every revengeful
word turn away from those who did their work

May she learn to become humble and kind,
may she learn she is just as prone to make
mistakes as the rest of us!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...