Thursday, March 24, 2011

Grin And Bear It

I am different this morning - she insists on
ice-cream for breakfast, hates my clothes,
bought herself a new T-shirt, changed my
hair, loathes my shoes and underclothes

She finds my bar stool uncomfortable, she
hates my elevated keyboard balanced on
two dictionaries, made me move the
mouse down also

She thinks preparation for French class is
nonsense and declares the translation of
legal lines preposterous; she wants to
investigate the wonderful world

The change brought about by reading Alice,
no doubt, in short, it is a right royal mess to
have her around; yet she adds sparkle and
fizz to my life

I cannot think what the world would be like
without her in it, governing my mind and
changing my appearance; just for today
I shall grin and bear it...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...