Friday, March 4, 2011

Though It Hurts

I always think I am inured to nobody listening when
I speak - nobody caring what I think – until the day I
feel the need to explain my ideas – and you grin, it
does not matter, I shall pop back after all, always
did before

I try to put it in writing only to discover it cannot be
done, suddenly realize my soap bubble of friendship
- so-called – is bust; the words Walt Disney put in the
mouth of Alice – ‘I always give myself some very
good advice, but I very seldom follow it’

Appear in my mind to taunt me – I do the same,
advising myself, go there, do this, say that – do
NOT reveal the agony or its source - yet after
trying I could not do it, told you about my
sorrows – and you laughed

This is as it should be, though it hurts…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...