Monday, February 27, 2012

Bound To Survive


The biggest treat for me is buying toys without
feeling guilty, plastic bags, transparent purplish
hue, smaller blue - also see-through, a yellow
pencil bag completely opaque, ten colouring
pencils, twelve fibre-tip pens

I’m set to have fun during the Strategic Planning
Session at Stonehenge - custom-made stones,
also black porte-monnaie and black polka-dot
bag for formal occasions, big enough for a
book, now what books to take

Lyall Watson Supernature, my brother Ian tried
it at school, Cheops razor blade sharpening
Great Pyramid - it didn’t work; The Deeper
Meaning of Liff - Douglas Adams and The
Little World of Don Camillo

Giovanni Guareschi - Italian fun at communism
Sun Signs - Linda Goodman to calculate electro-
magnetic influence on life; Vivid Verse Anthology
of Poems; and for late-night reading - Agatha
Christie - Ordeal by Innocence

With these around I can read little bits at any
time, I’m bound to survive all anxiety attacks,
too much heat, buses breaking down, boring
speeches & social events; if there is light,
my eyes shall take my mind

Somewhere else, away from insomnia or drawn-
out barbecues or people from Human Resources
shouting themselves hoarse on ethics - while
condoning Mme Pompadour as Le Malade
Imaginaire, off sick again

With a bad back today, nobody can stand so
much hypocrisy without going insane…

Diary Notes 27 February 2012

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...