Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Night 18/02/2012

What to do on a Friday night - first let the men
watch what they want on TV, follow hubby about,
sometimes eating out, tonight I ate pizza which
keeps me awake, now watching TV all by myself

Whatever I want - tonight starlight photography
focusing on lions at night, the second topic real
life haunting - angry spirits - from there on to
competing against indigenous tribesmen

in Brazil’s Amazon, all competitors scarred &
tattooed, the visiting Europeans and African
upstarts also; now I have a choice between
‘I was Murdered’ and ‘Great White Sharks’

I chose the sharks - it is a given that humans
killing each other does not seem right - while
sharks jumping 15 feet into the air to catch
seals, are perfectly all right - then I found

Ice Road Truckers; though I love the challenge
of charging peak traffic on the road across the
Union Buildings; I fail to imagine myself behind
the steering wheel of these monsters...

18/02/2012

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...