Friday, February 24, 2012

Dimming Light Within


When the film hero sank into quicksand, he asked
his sister why she was growing taller - today my
world is moving away also as I am sinking into
mental quicksand

Communication lines crossed, hostile atmosphere,
can’t inject a comment into the conversation, steel
chains originating in my mind, everything seems
to be irrelevant

Glass fences cut me off from feeling; why do you
all go away, I cry; but the world remains the same,
it is me sinking down, falling away from reality
which becomes inaccessible

My weak eyes are dimming the light within, I can’t
turn around, must take small steps seeking the path
leading back to sweet interaction with human beings,
frustration makes me so angry

I can’t turn around fast enough, forced to stay in the
nether regions, feeling lonely, even my characters
end up sitting alone in their own corner of their
fictitious universe

When they meet I can’t hear them converse, the only
solution is to get into bed and sleep until my mind
frequency has changed, otherwise life is not
worthwhile...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...