Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Never-Ending Stream Of Words

As per usual, I survive, standing behind
my computer as I cannot sit in my high-
back chair, impatient to turn back into
a crocodile at home, jumping into the
crocodile lagoon, change my mind’s
content – especially when

My little crocodile son starts mimicking
my visit to his granddad, Tiaan’s facial
expressions are a treat, reducing his
mum to peals of laughter as he goes
cross-eyed illustrating how dad
and I will pore over books

And how I will fall asleep as dad keeps
talking while I lose consciousness, when
I wake up, he would be talking still – this
time I shall take copious notes of the
never-ending stream of words, get
to know the ancient crocodile…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...