Friday, February 10, 2012

Angel Conversations (Revised)

Ideals like shining stars beckoning, urging
me to evolve, to overcome limited concepts
binding all in manacles strangling the spirit
until we all turn into machines; feelings
lost in deep pools of lonely hollowness

Ideals fill my space with creativity – turn
my eyes inwards to contemplate vistas of
endless consciousness: mine is to feel love
unconditional, for concepts embodied by
another who needs nothing from me;
from whom I need nothing except

honoured awareness of their wonderful
being, a joy conferred by existence as
beacons of independent thought and
insight, finding comfort in reflection
that someone so admirable has
crossed my path to show me where

to look for beauty and wisdom – thank
you for showing me today; for being there
more masterful than a guru, being more
accessible than the sun I love so much,
more personal than an Angel holding
conversations on the Internet


[ORIGINAL:]

Ideals like shining ideas beckoning from afar,
calling on me to evolve, overcome limited
concepts that imprison all with manacles
that strangle the spirit until we turn into
machines; feelings lost in deep pools
of meaningless loneliness

Ideals fill my space with creative activity - turn
my eyes inside to contemplate endless vistas
of consciousness: my ideal is to feel love un-
conditional for concepts embodied by a
person who needs nothing from me;
from whom I need nothing

Except the privileged awareness of their won-
derful being, joy conferred by their existence
as beacons of independent thought and
insight, finding comfort in the thought
that someone so admirable have
crossed my path to show me

Where to look for beauty and wisdom – thank
you for showing me today; for being there
more masterful than a spiritual guru, more
accessible than the sun I love so much,
more personal than the angel holding
conversations on the Internet


Based on words found at http://www.afterlife101.com

“Interview with an Angel” by Stevan J. Thayer and Linda
Sue Nathanson

“Love is NOT needy or demanding, love rises from
a depth within and love is felt whether you are with
someone or solitary. Real love is not the same as
romance: real love is felt as total, non-judgmental
acceptance. It is a love that continues to expand
to encompass ALL things and people."

“We can move from the confinements of human love
with its expectations, blame, judgments and finding
fault with those we profess to love - towards an
accepting, unconditional love of all.”

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...