Wednesday, February 11, 2009

11 February 2009 Bereft

Growing tired at work, sitting up straight,
fatigue makes life seem boring, takes the
enchantment out of my soul and leaves me
bereft, my eyes cannot confer magic on the
objects they see, my ears fail to discern
beauty in the music playing in my ears,
my head is heating up as toxins course
through my veins, look at magical formulae
and doubt whether they will work for me, fear
to appropriate positive messages, losing
the ability to believe positive ideas
in a growing need for sleep, to
replenish flagging energy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.
I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back
later on. I want to encourage continue your great job,
have a nice day!

Feel free to visit my website - mens ralph lauren dress shirts

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...