Monday, February 16, 2009

Most Sublime Joy In Life

My mind is engrossed in the story I’m reading,
in the adventures of the young Tiffany, I only
come alive while ensconced in the book, the
moment I put it down I’m disorientated, noises
are irritating, voices drive me to distraction, I
HATE the world for interfering with the flow of
the tale, forcing me to live a bodily life while
my mind remains behind in the pages, I can’t
focus, I hate everyone – this is not right, life
shouldn’t become unbearable during mental
flights into other dimensions, I wish I could
come down to earth without pain, moving
between worlds are so devastating, the flight
into new stories is so enchanting, I pay the
price all the time, accepting confusion, every
joy demands sacrifice, hating the transition
periods, but I would never give up reading,
the most sublime joy in life....

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...