Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feel The Love...

Wandered up to the Union Buildings today,
only four blocks away, silver sun creating
emerald trees against a brilliant blue sky with
scintillating white mushrooming clouds, felt
like moving in the jewellery box of the gods,
wanted to stop, but lunch is too short, now
I know where to go to every day at half past
twelve, a group of African men gesticulating
and shouting like happy schoolboys as their
friend drove past in a bright red car, laughing,
creating such an atmosphere of goodwill; my
prayer for today is that my son will find his
missing new school blazer, that my daughter
will enjoy her school day, that hubby will come
home relaxed, that my brother will feel the rays
of love the family sends unto him, bringing
light into all the dark, lonely places…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...