Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bling, Pink And Life-Threatening High Heels

Being a prisoner in this endless day, staring
at mannequins with perfect Michael Jackson
noses, identical faces with different expressions
due to lipstick painted differently, my favourite
mannequin dressed in pink today

A combination of bling and pink is highly
dangerous, in one dress I could visualise
my heroine taking a stance and bewitching
her man, as for shoes, I view them as
instruments of torture

Those sharp points and thin, high heels,
I can feel them pinching just looking, I wear
flat common-sense sandals every day, with
the stuff that I saw, Paris Hilton can do her
Barbie-doll role-model imitation

Bling, pink and life-threatening high heels...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...