Thursday, February 19, 2009

“Sounds of Silence…”

“Take my arms that I might reach you,
hear my words that I might teach you,
but the people bowed and prayed to the
neon god they made… within the sound
– of silence… “

Will you listen, my friend, when I send my
words into your silence, will you stop and
listen to what I say when I let you know
you are in my thoughts where you are
held in the highest esteem, where
your presence makes a difference

Or doesn’t it matter to you what I think, is
my feeling of kindred spirit of no consequence,
have you already decided who may occupy
your mind, am I amongst the elect, or do you
prefer somebody else…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sound of Silence is a favorite song!

Best Wishes!

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...