Saturday, February 7, 2009

Alone Worried About Your Own

Lived through this day of a thousand years,
nobody near - no-one replied to my sighs,
nobody noticed the suffering and tears; the
day was clear, yet I could not settle with my
book, read for a few minutes; the battle be-
tween the Big Bang and Steady-State Theory
heating up, yet it did not touch my heart

I remained in chains today, did not escape
sensory reality, did not make the flight into the
wide beyond, did not get out of my head as planned,
did not leave my body at all, a wasted day, time
stood still and nothing happened, why should I
lose time like this? Oh, but I spoke to
the lady in the library, she claimed

We don’t have to know or care about everything;
as long as she followed her creed, she need not
ever know anything about another human being;
I suppose that’s right, the LORD, whoever your
Lord may be, alone should be worried about
all others; while you should only ever care
about your own…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...