Monday, February 16, 2009

Take Up The Yoke Of Duty

Every choice determines the course our lives,
every principle, ideal and objective we adopt
determine our range of action when confronted
with choices between present desires and
previous commitments; we can only choose
personal advantages and pleasures above
honour and allegiances sworn to people or
causes if we have previously decided that
the principle of pleasure is more important
than any other consideration, when a previous
choice forces me to take up the yoke of duty
when I would much rather have followed my
personal star, I always wonder about the
limitations in life…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...