Saturday, February 7, 2009

Escape My Mind…


I need to escape my mind, I need to go off
to another plane of existence, life should be
a game, it cannot remain the same, to end the
day in the same way it started is a terrible shame,
please, PLEASE call my name, please offer me a
new form of existence , don’t let me continue doing
the same things over and over again, the same ac-
tivities, the same inanities, the same kind of life –
when will things change into something new, when
will I take charge of my life instead of waiting for
the pianos falling on my head, instead of wishing
that my body was dead – so that my mind and
thoughts could be set free to discover other di-
mensions, to visit the astral aspect of subliminal
reality; I know Robert Monroe did it while still alive
in his body; but my body and mind have been locked
up; I buried my passions when still a child, shocked
by all I read about the world and my culture, determined
to never earn the scorn of the vultures who call them-
selves the guardians of morality- but who are more
depraved than most of the people they condemn in
their loveless, unwise stupidity and self-righteous
judgment proving their hatred for mankind…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Find a way out that your conscience can live with.

I once escaped, in 1994. But as the years went on, I realized the great wisdom of Buckaroo Banzai: "No matter where you go, there you are"

There are always consequences. This is something to be thankful for.

Good luck!

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...