Saturday, April 14, 2012

Limited To Three Dimensions

Finally read the last book in my favourite children’s
series in which Stella Blakemore brought all threads
together, explaining desire to follow lines connecting
all holy places on earth, to throw off the yoke, follow
the dream of a great pilgrimage to experience great
myths embodying humankind’s ideals - or to escape
responsibilities when too tired to make sense of our
lives when people differ too much for understanding
the meaning of love

Those characters who still live in my mind, dealth with
situations which explained how to deal with a lack
of communication - and too much devotion for all
the wrong reasons, illustrating why my favourite
professor and his wife grew apart - how false
sentiment engendered by admiration for talent
can be placed in perspective – maybe it would
have been meaningless in 1974 when printed
who knows -

But today it illustrates synchronicity, based on the
principle of ley lines and sacred geography, at that
time I would have concentrated only on Lohengrin,
its multifaceted story complements my theory that
reality is infinitely rich and every fantasy provides
a focus on one main theme, offering perspective
within which we can view ALL of reality until we
change to the next code - present the symphony
of life in a new way, changing everything

I love this feeling on reading something that makes
me feel too inspired to return to sensory perception
llimited to three dimensions…

Stella Blakemore – “Unwelcome at Keurboslaan”
JL Van Schaik, 1974

………………14 April 2012

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...