Monday, April 23, 2012

What a Waste

I had SUCH great plans for tonight
I felt so inspired and bright - ready
to explain more theories to myself
all came to naught as gastronomy
came between me and my design
 
Having coffee and crème caramel
not a good idea, we felt so festive
I indulged trusting mild discomfort
would not upset the applecart, but
now I am stuck, can’t concentrate
bad backache keeping me awake

Physical existence is supposed to
be true reflection of mental events
which means a reaction to food is
supposed to teach me something
about my emotional incompetence
to deal with the world as it is, even

my favourite pastime, dreaming, is
inaccessible - although I have  an
official document - I lack the skill
to start translating, what a waste…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...