Sunday, April 8, 2012

Waxes And Wanes (Link to 8000 years)

Never realised how disastrous it would be
to wear a T shirt with Guess written large
on it, combined with my pirate jeans and
bandy-legged boots I was Che Guevarra
himself, not a good look

Realising it’s full moon on 6 April it made
sense, while the moon waxes and wanes
my life changes and not in a good way –
Big Bro becomes belligerent; 8000 years*
standing still as politicians dither

Playing charades calling it human rights &
respect without meaning it, felt better when
I changed my T shirt, being Che does not
feel good at all…

Friday 6 April 2012

Link to:

8000 Years Standing Still

http://igorevich.blogspot.com.au/2007/06/8000-years-standing-still.html

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...