Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Stellionate

For the first time came across
stellionate, a definite term for
being indiscriminate, sell the
same property to two different
people at once, the source of
infinite fun, passionate about
words, I’m obstinate when
I find a new one

Cannot do any work then,
importunate colleagues by
playing with words all day
long, a disproportionate
amount of time spent on
unimportant details, thus
irking my supervisor only
quasi-affectionate towards

Sound, just function, meaning
and specific definition are ever
allowed to exist in the
stellar world of officially
sanctioned dictionaries


http://www.wordmeaning.org/Stellionate.htm

[L. stellionatus cozenage, trickery, fr. stellio –
a newt, a crafty, knavish person]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...