Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday 21 April 2012

Used to charge like a Ninja over the dirt road with
the Jeep when taking Nici to her work place, today
driving with loving care and the SX4 was so sturdy,
cute and delicious I enjoyed the trip while the radio
played heroic Austrian marches

Only the blind spot on the right had me turn into the
wrong lane, forewarned I shall be careful in future -
gone the depression of earlier today when I chained
my mind to boring texts, my brain conked in when I
looked at those awkward sentences

Life seems meaningless when trying to decipher such
handwritten missives – at least the problem of sensory
overload is solved with everything in black and white –
black clothes, black handbag, imitation crystal,  white
scarf, dark car, calming mind and spirit…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...