Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Terrible Grey Day


Mayday, Mayday, Mayday – this is such a terrible grey day!

Cannot get back all the bits and pieces of my mind that scattered
last night in menacing dreams, why should the Humpty Dumpty
effect take place during the night and leave me bereft on a cold,
grey morning without the sunshine that normally puts my
world together again?

Though the excessively grey sky looks threatening and ominous, it
carries a promise of rainfall and we need it so much; yesterday out
for a stroll a low sky without blue and sunshine made me feel hemmed
in and the conversation never got off, I remember a program on
Deutsche Welle, a little girl waking up screaming, crying

Her foot swollen beyond recognition, the shock, Knochenarzt, another
little girl who had lost her leg in a tractor incident, how to deal with it -
need to delete these images from a mind that cannot understand why
these things were allowed to happen – there is such a thing as free-
dom – but why should it lead to these kinds of accidents…


Luckily hot coffee and Ivan’s poem “No Heroes To A Man” http://igorevich.blogspot.com.au/2006/11/no-heroes-to-man-these-bruised-and.html saved me temporarily…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...